Monday, February 21, 2011

The 2011 List

This was WAY harder than I expected it to be and I'm still not 100% confident in this list or its order.

But, without further ado:

15. Angela Simmons - I'm pretty sure I'm the only one with her in my top 15, but it is what it is. I think 2010 is the year she finally surpassed her sister. Booty.

photo 1
photo 2
photo 3

14. Katy Perry - I've always been more of an upper-body enthusiast, so it only makes sense that she made the list, considering her bosom was everywhere the past 12+ months.

photo 1
photo 2
photo 3 - lol @ the shirt

13. Teairra Mari - You remember her, stop playing. And she was just in Lottery Ticket last year... allegedly.

photo 1
photo 2 - not work safe
photo 3

12. Janelle Monae - Obviously the black sheep on the list, this is the only chick on the list I have an actual crush on. Tuxedo uniform or not, she fine.

photo 1
photo 2
photo 3

11. Mya - She used to be top 3 year in and year out. She still looks great, just kinda irrelevant.

photo 1
photo 2
photo 3

10. Kerry Washington - She gets better and better every year. She was completely off of my radar until that Chris Rock movie. Then I still tried to resist it. Now she's number 10 on my list.

photo 1
photo 2
photo 3

9. Beyonce - duh.

photo 1
photo 2
photo 3

8. Rosario Dawson - Consistent. I can't see her ever not being on my list. I haven't actually seen a movie with her in it in forever though.

photo 1
photo 2
photo 3


7. Amber Rose - Maybe this spot is too high, but just go with it. The only drawback to Amber Rose is her inspiring lumpy-head chicks to shave their hair off.

photo 1
photo 2
photo 3

6. Kim Kardashian - Might as well continue with famous-for-no-reason-brickhouses. She is almost a perfect ten and would probably be higher if I never saw the sextape.

photo 1
photo 2
photo 3

5. Scarlett Johannson - Single again. Good. Not much really needs to be said here.

photo 1
photo 2
photo 3

4. Gugu Mbatha Raw - You've probably never heard of her. And that would be because you didn't watch that terrible NBC show Undercovers like I did. But after I saw her in the first episode, I was hooked. Normally British chicks annoy me, but not in this case.

photo 1
photo 2
photo 3

3. Eva Mendes - I don't think there is a man or woman on this planet not feeling her. It's just not possible.

photo 1
photo 2
photo 3

2. Minka Kelly - Baddest WG in the game. If you watched Friday Night Lights early on, you already knew.

photo 1
photo 2
photo 3

1. Rihanna - My first round draft pick like 5 years ago. Investment has paid off ten-fold.

photo 1
photo 2
photo 3

Honorable Mentions:

Katerina Graham (easily could've made this list)
Allison Brie
Candice Swanepoel
Nia Long

No comments:

Post a Comment