Tuesday, September 30, 2008

TV Preview Part 4: Thursdays

This going to be a short and sweet one.

Thursdays are easily the best TV day of the week (for me at least).Check it out, courtesy of The Futon Critic of course.

Click to enlarge.


ABC is beasting with shows that I dont particularly care for, but the rest of country enjoys with Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy. At ten, they are premiering a new time travel show called Life on Mars, which actually looks interesting, so keep it on your radar.

CBS reels out its staples: Survivor and CSI. Meh. They are also airing a new show called Eleventh Hour which I know nothing about nor care to learn.

Ah, NBC. This is where my TV will be locked on thursdays from 8-10. My Name is Earl, the new Kath & Kim, The Office, and 30 Rock is a helluva line up. See, sitcoms aren't dead.

At ten, flip to FX for arguably the funniest show on TV, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. And give their new sitcom, Testees, a test drive.

There may be other crap on Thursday nights, but do yourself a favor and listen to my suggestions and you won't be disappointed. And if you are... well... I don't really care.

No comments:

Post a Comment