Wednesday, January 09, 2008

The Best Show I'm Not Watching

I have a confession to make... I've never seen The Wire. Nope. Not an episode. Have I been watching this season? Nope. Any particular reason? Nope. I keep telling myself that I'll get on it... but I haven't. I heard it's good (every f*cking 15 minutes).

Then, thanks to Nah Right, I stumbled across this gem:

All four seasons of The Wire in 4 minutes.



I haven't watched the video yet, but I heard it's good.

Justin, sorry for posting Nah Right sh*t, but this was good content.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, now I feel like I can be part of one of the 50 conversations about this show everyday here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me as your brother. When The Wire first aired I was in college living on campus and didn't have HBO so I never started. Trying to watch a serial drama many seasons after it's originally aired is like trying to lose your virginity at 45. Everyone's already done it, you haven't, you can't bring it up in public without someone saying "WHAT?!!", so it's just safer to leave it alone.

    ReplyDelete