Thanks again to slashfilm.
Last week's Part I
9. The Lovely Bones - Summer 2008. I know nothing about this movie other than the plot premise, but the idea of someone narrating from Heaven seems cool. Plus, Marky Mark has a helluva streak going.
10. The Happening - June 13. I've loved the last 2 M. Night joints a lot, despite the general consensus, and word on the street is The Happening is his best script since Bruce Willis was dead.
11. Get Smart - June 20. Could be absolute crap. We'll see.
12. The Dark Knight - July 18. What more can I say?
13. Pineapple Express - August 8. Until Apatow let's me down, I've got to ride with him.
14. Where the Wild Things Are - October 3. Who? SPIKE JONZE! Sorry... Great book, great director, I'm excited.
Be back next week to round out the last quarter of 2008.