Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Well, 2008 has to be better than 2007... right?

Inspired by SlashFilm's "55 Must See Movies in 2008", ALP presents you with "Aaron's Pretty Sure These Movies Are Gonna Be At Least Alright".

1. Fanboys - January 18th. Could suck. Hope it doesn't.
Trailer

2. Be Kind Rewind - January 23rd. If you read ALP, you already know.
Trailer

3. Jumper- February 15th. Same as above.
Trailer

4. 10,000 BC - March 7th. Looks interesting enough to me. I wonder how historically inaccurate it will be.
Trailer

5. Harold and Kumar 2 - April 4th. I'm pretty excited.
Trailer

6. Iron Man - May 2nd. I refuse to watch the trailer for this movie, I don't want any expectations going into it. I mean, other than this.
Trailer

7. Speed Racer - May 9th. Hells Yeah!!! This movie could suck kumquats (popped in my head), I'm seeing it.

8. Righteous Kill - Summer. I'm on the fence with this one, but with DeNiro and Pacino, how could it not be decent?

Part 2 coming later this week.

2 comments:

  1. Word on the street is Aaron can't WAIT for Ghost Rider 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I want to see Fanboy..hehe

    ReplyDelete