Sunday, December 14, 2008

McNugget Love: Funny or Not?

The commercial:



I've heard several different opinions on this commercial ranging from "terrible" to "the best commercial McDonald's has ever produced". That second one was me.

I don't know if the commercial was meant to be this funny, or if it's so bad it's funny, but either way, when homey puts his head in his hands towards the end, I completely lose it. This guy has 100% of the simp R&B singer syptoms down pat. Some folks believe that Mickey D's has once again produced an awful "urban" music-based commercial. Part of me thinks they may be right. But, c'mon, the comedy in this joint is just too perfect.

The four people who read this site (that number may be generous), please vote:



*may need to refresh to view poll.

1 comment:

  1. I laugh and totally crave McNuggs everytime. And then I put on Toni Braxton's "You're Makin' Me High."

    ReplyDelete