If I could find or think of something postworthy.
In the meantime, I'll just throw up some crap from my youtube favorites. Actually, you may call this: The Best of My YouTube Favorites.
1. Katt Williams -Hustlin (warning: extreme language and several n-bombs)
LMAO at the Mickey Ds bit at the end.
2. John Legend - Again (live at Royal Albert Hall)
I used to hate on dude vigorously, but he makes great music.
3. Fraggle Rock theme
That bass is crazy at the beginning.
4. Baby Twin Pandas
Cutest. thing. ever.
5. Buy U a Drank - David Sides remix
This man made my favorite Teddy Pain song into an epic masterpiece.
6. Justice - D.A.N.C.E.
So glad I'm over my t-shirt obsession.
7. Sickest Pool Dunks Ever
Who says soggy balls can't be fun?
8. Cupcakin - J. Nash and J. Stalin
The unintentional comedy is off the charts. *Does the 2:36* Seriously, the move he does @ 2:36 is priceless.
9. The End of An Era: Allen "The Answer" Iverson
He was my hero.
I'll leave it at that for now.